Visa Service in Dubai
Since it takes months to complete the paperwork and the legal process required to start a company in Dubai as per the UAE laws, most of the companies seeking to create these jobs in Dubai use our reliable, experienced, and affordable resources in the UAE. As one of the most trusted business service providers in Dubai, UBL reliably meets the visa requirements for all corporate clients in UAE and their applications.
Our professional visa team with years of experience in the UAE market and successfully completing hundreds of projects includes comprehensive knowledge and experience to manage the time-bound UAE visa services, speed, and accuracy to make your visa processing experience smooth and easy.
- Follows strict adherence to rules of risk
- 24/7 technical support
- Rapid response
- Budget-friendly core structure
Our Dubai visa services are available for:
- UAE Business Visa
- UAE investment visa
- UAE work visa
- The tourist visa of the United Arab Emirates
- United Arab Emirates independent visa
- UBL aims to ensure that you can continue to set up your business in Dubai without unnecessary interruption or delay. We have designed our Standard and UAE Visa services to help you complete all processes quickly and without stress. With this goal in mind, Dubai Business Services has designed visa processing services, especially for companies that want to establish themselves in this field, which not only simplify the application processes but also enable clients to achieve goals in accordance with all regulations.
The business visa is part of the golden visa system, and foreign professionals from any country with entrepreneurial experience are eligible to apply for a work visa. Any qualified entrepreneur who wants to start his own business at any time in his career and wants to do so again in the UAE can obtain a long-term visa for himself and his family members.
Eligibility Criteria : To get job applicants you need
- You can confirm your experience as an entrepreneur
- He is the major shareholder of a startup or a member of its top leadership
- Get ready to move to the United Arab Emirates and legally establish a business in one of the seven emirates
- You have a business idea or business plan that you want to make a living in the UAE.
The 5-year investor visa applies to companies that invest more than $ 1 million (5 AED) in the United Arab Emirates. The minimum requirements must be met in the form of assets - not loans.
Long-stay visa in the United Arab Emirates for a period of 10 years
You qualify for a long-stay visa in the UAE for a period of 10 years if you fall into one of the following categories:
Invest at least 10 million dirhams in the public sector
You are a doctor, scientist, inventor, specialist or person with special skills in the field of culture and art. However, there are additional conditions that follow this type of visa.
Long-stay visa in the United Arab Emirates for a period of 5 years
- You are eligible for a 5-year long-stay visa in the UAE if you fall into one of the following categories:
- Investing in real estate in the United Arab Emirates (property visa, also known as UAE investment visa)
- You are an entrepreneur in an existing project with a capital of at least 500,000 dirhams
- You are a great student:
- At least 95% of the classes are in a public or private high school
- At least 3.75 GPA from a university in the country or abroad after graduation
Required documents, when you apply for an entry permit, you will need the following documents:
- A copy of your passport
- Passport size photos
- Bank account statement for the last 6 months
- Any additional documents related to your goal:
- A copy of the company’s commercial license
- A copy of the partnership agreement (if applicable)
- Other Partner ID (if applicable)
- A copy of the Articles of Association (Limited Liability Company)
- Proof of accreditation by the relevant UAE authority (for special skills)
- Proof of patent (for investors)
When you apply for a long-stay visa upon your arrival in the uae, you will need the following documents:
- Your access permit
- Medical Certificate
- Passport size photos
- Immigration licence
- Any documents related to your destination
A work visa or a work visa is a requirement for everyone who wants to stay in Dubai, regardless of the type of work. A work visa can only be obtained if the applicant submits a valid job offer letter or employment contract. A visa application form is also required
- A copy of the first and last page of each visitor's passport.
- An employer sponsorship letter.
- Work contract.
- Copies of the applicant's professional / academic credentials.
- medical certificate.
Eligible individual tourists from all over the world can obtain tourist visas.
Type of Tourist Visa
- 30 days Visit Visa - Valid for 30 days and can be extended up to 60 days.
- 14 days Tourist Visa/Business Visa - 14 days and it cannot be extended
- 30 days Tourist Visa - Valid for 30 days and cannot be extended
- 96-hour Transit Visa - Short visit of fewer than 4 days duration
- Multi-Entry Long Term Visa - Travelers can stay longer and visit more than once.
Tourist Visa Application Requirements
- A copy of the first and last page of each visitor's passport
- The visitor's home address, contact information and details of the visitor's residence in the United Arab Emirates.
- Passport size photo of each visitor, taken on a white background
- Each visitor's passport must be valid for at least 6 months
- If the visitor is your partner, this must be mentioned in your passport as well
The Dubai Freelance Work Permit is a license allows you to work as an independent contractor and can be renewed every year. The freelance work permit is suitable for those with a partner or parent visa, and only requires a license to work as a freelancer. However, those who are not sponsored by their parents or partners can apply for a self-employment visa in Dubai, which is a residence permit that allows a person to stay and work in the emirate and renew it every three years.
Documents for a free permit in dubai some of the documents required to apply for a freelance work permit in dubai include the following:
- Resume / CV
- New photo
- Copy of passport and visa (valid for at least 8 months)
- A reference letter from the bank
- No objection certificate from your Emirati sponsor