Industrial license in Dubai
Business industries are evolving and you need a license when you start a particular business. The Industrial License in Dubai is the standard licensing option offered by Dubai authorities for companies that convert natural resources or transfer raw materials. Issuance of industrial licenses in Dubai for enterprises converting natural materials or natural resources into other end products. This is in accordance with Dubai law. Approvals from the Ministry of Finance and Industry and approvals from other judiciaries are mandatory. Industrial licenses in the UAE are valid for a specified period of time subject to the conditions specified at the time of issue. Manufacturing enterprises and industrial companies require an industrial license in the UAE.
If an enterprise relies on a change of materials from which modern products can be obtained, it must apply for a commercial license in Dubai. Industrial licenses in Dubai convert structure, form, new products or semi-manufactured products into fully manufactured ones. This change in structure and form can be used to create or manufacture new products, semi-finished products, or fully manufactured products. An industrial license is required to establish an industry specifically for manufacturing, casting, molding, assembly or processing operations, including any production from raw materials to semi-finished goods and supplies. Obtaining an industrial license in Dubai enables the manufacturing and industrial businesses to manufacture semi-finished or fully manufactured items.
Industrial Licensing areas In Dubai or the UAE
Glue & paper slitting Book binding Casting of metals Prints cards and envelopes Food and beverage manufacturing Helicopter repair and maintenance Trade in magnetic technology equipment Coating metal products Production of multi-dimensional images (hologram) Pharmaceuticals Packaging Saddle & Animal and Bird Training Requirements Safety Harness Fabrication Fabric manufacturing; Casting of metal industries; Construction of equipment and engines Manufacture of petroleum products
Documents required for Industrial License In Dubai
- Copy of passport and residence if not a citizen
- You must first seek permission from the relevant authorities.
- The next step is to apply for your license. If you are set up in the mainland, you must apply directly to the DED.
- It is mandatory to own a physical warehouse within the country to obtain a license.
- An assessment of the feasibility of a particular project or method
- Copy of balance sheet
- Permission from the Ministry of Climate Change and Environment
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Health Accreditation
- Blueprint of factory plans
- Business model of the factory
- Feasibility study including reason and purpose of opening a factory / plant
- We offer a number of benefits under an industrial license, which are listed below:
- Provides preliminary analysis before applying for an industrial license.
- Creating business opportunities from trusted and reliable sources.
- Protects income transactions and income through judicial intervention.
- An industrial license welcomes more investors and consumers.
- Globalized business community and modern industrial infrastructure.
- World class telecommunication & e-governance system.
- State-of-the-art financial intermediation and service sectors
We will assist you with strategic planning, legal and reporting procedures, and discussions with local partners if you are contemplating doing business in the UAE. With your industry goals at the heart of our environment, we can lead you during your company formation. In compliance with the UAE rules, our specialists are eligible to look after formalities for insurance, immigration, regulation and licensing. Through registering, corporating and legal advising UAE businesses, UBL helps corporations and firms set up their company.
Contact us for the business in UAE – our experts would be delighted to explain and meet your specifications as soon as possible.
- Measures to set up a business in the UAE
- Find a nearby partner to function as a support representative for your company in the UAE.
- Decide on economic development and, on that basis, on the legal nature of your company
- To the Department of Economic Development (DED) send a business registration form with a new corporate name.
- Get your business license by sending company documents to the DED or the Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Get notarized the Memorandum of Association (MOA) of the company.
- Enter the name of the company.
- Request a Pass for the Establishment card.
- Get original and exclusive permits.
- Check the MOA and lease contract with a qualified notary
- Get permission from the municipality for position and inspection
- Obtain paperwork to receive a bill voucher
- Charge the authorization payment to secure a business license
- Gain the sanction of the Name Board and Labour Ministry for hiring workers