Dubai Free Zones Business Setup & Licensing Services
Is the company planning to register in Dubai Freezone? A free zone is a geographical area or jurisdiction in which a predetermined trade activity or group of activities is permitted. We have a team of free zone company formation experts who can offer step-by-step assistance to clients, resulting in an easy, fast, and seamless setup. When setting up a Dubai Freezone company, your free zone choice will depend on the business activities you want to implement, as many of them are sector-specific. The Dubai Free Zone Authority is a government agency that handles registration formalities for company formation in Dubai Free Zones and issues business licenses to expatriate companies or foreign-owned businesses.
Benefits of setting up in a Free Zone
- Company ownership, regardless of their nationality and country of origin
- Possibility to engage in international business
- Availability of business support solutions
- No personal income tax
- Tax exemption
- No capital investment required
- High-speed communication and connectivity infrastructure
- 15-year lease options, warehouse facilities, availability of production and assembly space, etc.
- Inexpensive workforce and easy recruitment procedures
- Can do multiple activities
Steps to start a business In Dubai Freezone
- Select Business Activity
- Find a Freezone Licensing and Business Setup Provider
- Select Freezone based on business activity
- Find the business name that best suits your business
- Get your business license
- Open your bank account
The main attraction of establishing an institution in an independent region of the UAE is that there are no foreign ownership restrictions, and the companies are governed by an independent free zone authority, which is responsible for issuing operating licenses and regulating the activities of companies within the free zone. This section allows you to know the simple process of starting a company in the Free Zone. It is important to know that the authorities in each free zone have their own set of rules and regulations. Freezones offers a bespoke advisory service that provides clear guidance and guidance to expert investors who want to start their operations on Emirates or the beach.
When you start a free zone company, follow the methods above for the easy formation of your business. Business setup consultants in Dubai make your dream more successful and better. If you have ever spent time researching how to get your own business set up in the United Arab Emirates, come and choose the best and cheapest Free Zone Trade License option in the UAE.