Business Consulting Services In Dubai
The United Arab Emirates is a major destination nestled in the Middle East. It is a federation of seven emirates, namely Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, and Fujairah. A popular spot for businessmen, buyers and visitors alike. All this has become possible as a consequence of the UAE government's market-friendly economic policies over the last three decades, encouraging international investment, sustainable growth, creativity and science. It's one of the most investor-friendly destinations to start a company, but proper paperwork and permits are a must!
UBL Business Setup will support you with the following Dubai business setup services:
Business incorporation, Business registration, Local sponsorship, Public Relations Officer (PRO) services, Accounting and accounting, Audit, Financial consulting, Value Added Tax (VAT) registration, Legal consulting, Setting up a UAE regional office, Intellectual property security.
Providing several possibilities for setting up a business in Dubai.
During every stage of the process, we can offer a wide range of Business set up services in Dubai. Our specialists are committed to providing you with all the help from our business from specifications and clearing documents to marketing campaigns and through brand awareness.
Based on our customer-centred ideology, we strive only to provide you with the best and most affordable services.
We know that each endeavour is special. If you are a businessman who wants to create your first company or a seasoned investor placing a claim in the city of gold, we will help you set up your company for development.
Business set up in Dubai is a modern and informative corporate decision, as it provides a friendly economic climate, world-class facilities, convenient amenities, responsive regulatory policies, and reliable professional services to all incoming enterprises. These are some of the reasons:-
- Dubai is a strategic geographic position in a resource-rich area.
- UAE does not impose any immediate, property or corporate income tax and requires 100% repatriation of capital and earnings.
- There are no monetary limits on the movement of cash.
- Infrastructural development in Dubai is not a mystery and the transport network in the UAE is well established.
- The country has a cosmopolitan lifestyle with first-rate educational schools, hospital centres, restaurants and shopping malls.
- Trade in Dubai is focused on open trade barriers (no limits or exchange controls)
We will assist you with strategic planning, legal and reporting procedures, and discussions with local partners if you are contemplating doing business in the UAE. With your industry goals at the heart of our environment, we can lead you during your company formation. In compliance with the UAE rules, our specialists are eligible to look after formalities for insurance, immigration, regulation and licensing. Through registering, corporating and legal advising UAE businesses, UBL helps corporations and firms set up their company.
Contact us for the business establishment in UAE – our Business experts would be delighted to explain and meet your specifications as soon as possible.
- Measures to set up a business in the UAE
- Find a nearby partner to function as a support representative for your company in the UAE.
- Decide on economic development and, on that basis, on the legal nature of your company
- To the Department of Economic Development (DED) send a business registration form with a new corporate name.
- Get your business license by sending company documents to the DED or the Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Get notarized the Memorandum of Association (MOA) of the company.
- Enter the name of the company.
- Request a Pass for the Establishment card.
- Get original and exclusive permits.
- Check the MOA and lease contract with a qualified notary
- Get permission from the municipality for position and inspection
- Obtain paperwork to receive a bill voucher
- Charge the authorization payment to secure a business license
- Gain the sanction of the Name Board and Labour Ministry for hiring workers